Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dr Lennon?

How Are You Doing My Dear Friend? Hope you are fine,I am fine also.Its
true that we don't know each other very well but i decided to contact you
after going through your profile. My Names are Dr. Edwin Lenon, I am a
40 years old British citizen working with a top bank as auditor general
and head of computing department. There is an account opened in this bank
in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account again.

After going through some old files I discovered that the owner of this
account is a wealthy businessman who died in a plane crash with his wife.
This man died without a [heir] or next of kin hence the money is floating
in his dormant account and if I do not remit this money out of the country
urgently it will be forfeited to the government.
According to the banking laws, every dormant account is closed after 10
years and the entire money is returned to the government as UNCLAIMED
FUND. I don't want the government to claim this money for nothing, I want
us to work together to claim this money. The owner of this account is a
foreign customer, that is why i need a foreigner from another country to
handle this business with me. Please click on the website below for
details of the plane crash:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2640467.stm

I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be
capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out
$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million US Dollars).
I will use my position and influence in the bank to effect the legal
approval and onward transfer of this fund into your bank account with
appropriate clearance from foreign payment department.
But you have to promise me that you will not disappear after receiving
this money in your account. I am afraid to do this business with someone
I personally dont know very well, but I have to trust you and believe that
we will use this opportunity to establish good relationship
between my family and your family. We will destroy all documents of
transaction immediately you receive this fund in your account leaving
no trace.

Once you receive the money, we will share it 50% for me, 45% for you while
5% will be for expenses that might have incurred during the process of
transfer. If you accept my proposal, kindly reply me urgently to my
alternative email address ( dredwinlenon0@live.co.uk) and give me below
information's so that i can forward it to the bank for immediate transfer
of the funds into your personal bank account.

Your Full Names
Your Direct Phone Number
Your Nationality
Your Age
Your Occupation

But if you are not interested, kindly delete this email from your computer.

Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely yours,
Dr. Edwin Lenon
Email: dredwinlenon0@live.co.uk

No comments: