Thursday, January 21, 2010

Surat daripada Amin

Dearest One,

With warm heart, I offer my friendship, and greetings. However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.

My name is Amin Hanif, from Ghana. I have a reasonable amount of money inherited from my late father which I would like to invest in your country with a very and honest person and again, in a very profitable venture. And for you being in a business line and for your country being so peaceful I think you are in a good position to assist me.

Time is not on my side, I will appreciate if you can reply me immediately you receive this letter so that I can give you more information about my proposal. Please, reply me on this email address (amin.hanif2008@gmail.com) for more detail and for security purpose.

I’m looking forward to hear from you.
Warmest regards,
Amin Hanif.

No comments: